There’s definitely nobody who wouldn’t like to have thick, shiny, silky, lovely hair. By and large, people in the US spent nearly $1100.00 per year on hair care items a year ago. Also, that is not including visits to the salon!
There are various things that impact the state of our crowning brilliance. They include:
- General health and nutrition genetics
- Hairstyling, including straightening and drying
- Hair dying
- environmental factors like the sun and pollution
- Taking certain prescribed medications
There are more, but I think you get the essence.
Luckily, there is a hair solution you can undoubtedly make at home that doesn’t cost much money.
This solution can strengthen your hair, reverse the harm caused by the above factors, and restore it to its previous thick, sparkly, sound state.
The natural solution for Thick, Shiny, Fast Growing Hair
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil
- Mix all of the listed ingredients in a bowl and stir it well (you may need to increase the recipe depending on the length of your hair).
- Apply it to the scalp and hair roots, then apply the remaining mixture to the rest of your hair.
- Put a shower cap on to cover all of your hair and leave to work its magic for 2 – 4 hours.
- Then, wash and condition your hair normally.
- Do this once or twice a week and for about 2 months you will be amazed at how gorgeous your hair becomes!
Why this solution works so well:
1. Egg Yolk
Egg yolk contains protein, fatty acids, and vitamins that will strengthen your hair. The vitamin A in egg yolk helps to moisturize and promote hair growth.
And, the lecithin in egg yolk helps protect the hair from brittleness and breakage.
Honey is full of antioxidants that soften, smooths and gives your scalp and hair follicles a boost!
Healthy, beautiful hair starts with a healthy scalp! So, honey not only makes your hair look healthy, it makes your hair grow faster!
The sugar in honey also moisturizes and helps prevent hair loss.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil is a vegetable oil that contains the amino acid, Ricinoleic. This amino acid has the ability to penetrate deeply into the hair scalp and follicles.
This allows all of those beautiful nutrients to really get deep into the hair and scalp to work their miracles.
Castor oil also helps to regulate the pH level of the scalp, eliminates dandruff, and protects the hair from those damaging environmental factors.